Protein Which is Best
Remember – High Protein Diets – Drink PLENTY of Water!!!
#1 – CHEESE
- Parmesan – 10 grams per oz
- Romano, Moz, Swiss 28g per 100grams
- Soft cheeses 16g per 100grams
#2 Large Beans
- Lupin Beans -25g per cup; Mentioned on the Dr. Oz Show
#3 Lean Veal & Beef -31g per 3 oz. serving
#4 Pumpkin & Squash Seeds
- 9.2g per oz / 74g per cup.
Wow if you grind a cup to powder form, put them in your smoothie!
That would be great!
Chicken, Lamb Pork, Turkey (Lean)
- Broiled Chicken – 46g per cup. Half of a breast 27 grams
- Pork Chop – 19grams per chop
- Tuna -8g per ounce
- Snapper –
- Hallibut – 3 oz 17-22g
- Depending on how its cooked: broiled/grilled/fried and Type: Atlantic
- Tilapia – 1 fillet (4 oz) 22g FatSecret.com
- Caviar 6.9g per ounce
- Fish eggs- 8g per ounce
#7 Yeast Extract (Marmite)
- 1.7grams of protein per teaspoon.
- High in B12.
- Hmmm perhaps you could use this in your hair potion. (check with a
before trying this technique)
#8 Lobster & Crab
- Lobster – 43grams per
- Crab -15grams per 3 ounce serving
- 6.6g per ounce or .2g per peanut.
Think if you eat 100 peanuts throughout the day that's 20 grams of protein!
- 17.9 grams per cup, Lentil bread, lentil stew, hmmmm keep the